Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Youtubers in Japan!

Hey, so recently I've been watching a lot of videos on Youtube from people who are in Japan, and/or talk about Japan, the Japanese language, the culture, etc. And I thought that I might make a list of some of my favorite youtubers who post Japan-related stuff!

So, here they are, in no particular order! I hope you enjoy!

Sharla in Japan

Tanoshii Emi

Japan with Regan

Rachel and Jun

Sachie

kanadajin3

GaijinGakusei

ミカエラ

descentsubs (really, this is just a youtube account where someone subs VOCALOID songs, but I really like the subs, and I think it's good for listening to Japanese. I'll try to make another post where I link to subs of Japanese songs and I guess just Japanese music in general)

So, that's all I have right now, I'll add more to this list as I find more people, hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment